Thursday, May 14, 2009

Those must be comfortable shoes, I bet you could walk all day in shoes like those


Ever wish you could spend a day in someone else's shoes? Or perhaps wish someone could walk a day in yours?
Sometimes it is easy to get carried away wishing things were different for you, less complicated, easier. And usually other people's lives look simply just like that, easier.
When you look deeper I think you'll begin to realize that the saying 'the grass is always greener on the other side' has some truth to it. Everyone has their own obstacles in life. What you're seeing may not be the entire picture, and that will actually be the case more often then not.
Surprise yourself. Take time to get to know the people around you. See just how green the grass is on their side. Perhaps you'll learn something from their side of the story. Perhaps the people you surround yourself are more interesting and complicated then you thought. :)
This leaves me wondering, how do people see my life? How comfortable do my shoes look to others? How green is my grass from their point of view?
With that being said, I also want to encourage people to comment on my posts. I want to hear your thoughts and reactions to the things I think about.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My comment is - you are nuts! What a whacko! How does she think of this stuff? WOWWWOWWWW. Heehee.

The grass is not always greener, that is how I feel. We mope for a bit and think it is, but honestly, every one has underlying circumstances that you wouldn't want to deal with. I guess we're dealt a certain hand and just have to go with it...

Abd Rahman Md Desa said...

Gorgeous!!!! I love the colors!