Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tell Me I'm Making the Right Decision...

If you've been asking someone this question lately, then join the club. It seems to have been the question of the week! I even considered if I too am making the right choice this weekend. I truly think I am.

One of my closest friends is reading a book titled, If it Hurts, It isn't Love. I haven't even cracked the spine and I know I will benefit and learn a lot from reading it. I can't wait until she is done reading it, and I the book I'm amidst, so that I can begin absorbing it's lessons. :)

If the bad times out way the good, if you feel weighed down, guilty or self conscious, I think it is a red flag that things aren't right. Something needs to change. And seeing as we can't control others behaviors or choices, we must bring it back to the basics...ourselves. Make small changes and think more openly. Take small steps towards a better stronger you.

It is true, life is hard, it is messy and complicated but, it is also a beautiful place. We can't squander our time wallowing in the sadness and complications of our relationships. We need to be out there experiencing smiling and laughing. If you're questioning your choice, keep moving and learn from it. There are no wrong turns in life, only lessons to be learned. If it was right you'll be led back to it in the end so let go a little and have faith in yourself. You are exactly where you need to be, at the right place at the right time.

So here goes nothing, a new chapter in my life. :)

Happy Mothers Day.

There are three people in my life that are already the best, strongest mothers I know.
Happy Mothers Day Jenn, Kate and Catherine.

No comments: